It’s time to get involved
We want to hear from and engage with people and organisations during the preparation of the Milford Opportunities Project masterplan. We have multiple ways for you to get involved in the project.
Our final nationwide public engagement opportunity will be sent out to people on our database and available on our website in October.
We will continue to hold public drop-in sessions where members of the team are available at venues for a day so you can come and chat with them when you are available.
We have met or had phone calls with key stakeholders throughout the country. Reference groups have been used to share information and ideas and get feedback as the development of the masterplan continues.
Keep an eye on our website, Facebook and Instagram as we add more opportunities.
- Follow us on Facebook: Milford Opportunities Project
- Follow us on Instagram: Milford Opportunities
- Go to our website and send us your feedback for the future of Milford Sound Piopiotahi https://www.milfordopportunities.nz/
- Subscribe to our email database to receive our newsletter, surveys and any other upcoming engagement opportunities. Go to https://www.milfordopportunities.nz/get-involved/and enter your email address at the bottom of the page.
- Please feel free to distribute this E-newsletter to anyone who may be interested in getting involved with the project and encourage them to subscribe here.